Log in or Create an Account  
Have Questions? Call the Hose Guru (260) 426-4673
(260) 426-4673
World's Largest Online Hose and Fitting Shop
View Your Cart

Top : Pneumatic : Control Valve : Flow Control Valve : 90 PL
Universal Pipe
Inch & Metric
: Metric Tube : Knob


A Meter Out Valve is a Common Type of Flow Control.  It is Used to Control the Actual Exhaust Flow being Emitted by an Actuator.

A Meter In Flow Valve is Used to Restrict the Overall Flow of an Actuator.  It is also Called a Reverse Flow Control.

"When In Doubt
Meter Out"

Contact Us Frequently Asked Questions Add to Favorites